Jan 1 2008-will this be a reality?  

Posted by: Poopietel

Let’s take a break from the tops.

So it’s been a few days since I wrote a decent blog about the events in my life.
And I’ll make this really quick.
Nothing’ been happening.
Although I have been having dreams… and these dreams are quite dumb since its just a repetition.
Every single night it’s been the same dream over and over again.
Which is okay.
BUT
Now I can’t sleep.
Not like I’ve never had problems with sleeping but this time it’s starting to get really serious. This dream that I’m talking about isn’t really scary…although it is a sad dream… I’m scared of having that dream again.

This dream that I’m talking about is of me… standing next to this tree right in front of my school… waiting for my friends to come out.
But my friends don’t come out…or that is they take so long to come out and all the students in my old school have already come out and most of them are already on their way home...
But not one of my friends are anywhere to be seen.

And I’m left there … standing and waiting for them.

I don’t know what it means…
Does it mean that my old friends have forgotten about me?

All I know is that.
I can’t sleep.
And I’m really tired.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 01, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment