Nov 29 2007-1st post!  

Posted by: Poopietel


Uhm,well I missed school again, cause of my BAD back..
See I’m a 16 year old girl who has radicolopathy … all I know is that It’s got something to do with some nerves on my back and blahhh blahh which then results in a great amount of pain..

Agh... but onto the more interesting part,
When I woke up today and I had that really bad pain on my back... I for some reason started thinking about this guy who I had/have a huge crush on!!
How is that even related to the back pain eh?

But seriously it’s hard when you have a crush on someone you’re so close to … someone you’ve been sharing all your secrets with... And that includes past crushes!
Kind of agonizing to KNOW that he isn’t interested in you in THAT way.
And it hurts more to know he’s more interested in thinking about others than thinking about himself.
This guy just took unselfishness to new boundaries!!!

Shall write something more later on!
Bahbayz!
[-_-]
x-x-x-x-x--x
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

x-x-x-x-x-x

This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment