Nov 30 2007-confusion much?  

Posted by: Poopietel


Whoopee!
This is my 2nd post and today I would kinda like to talk about something that’s been disturbing my mind for about 1 week.
It’s got something to do with language and man’s ability to learn it.


See, I’ve been thinking… HOW DID the first person to learn another language LEARN the friggin language?
I mean it’s easy enough to teach a language and then learn it BUT the first person who learnt another language wouldn’t have had someone to teach him/her right?

Did you understand that?
Well for those who didn’t I shall give you an example...

2 islands
Island #1 is occupied by people who speak English
Island #2 is occupied by people who speak Spanish
Guy from island #1 goes to island #2 and LEARNS Spanish …

Question; HOW THE HELL DID HE LEARN IT?
Shall write something more later on!

Bahbayz!

[-_-]

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 29, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment