Dec 31 2007-top 10 movies  

Posted by: Poopietel in

First on a series of posts.

This will be of the top movies.

Read.

Be like ‘ok’

Then move on.

Enjoy.

Or not.

TOP 10 MOVIES.

  1. Never been kissed.
  2. American beauty
  3. Edward Scissorhands
  4. Silence of the lambs
  5. Shawn of the dead
  6. Fight club
  7. Lion king
  8. Lake house
  9. Pride and prejudice
  10. Clueless

Annotations:

ü Never been kissed

was an amazing movie! I guess its my top movie cause the so called ‘loser’ got the guy… or was it cause Michael vartan was just amazingly perfect for the role .. ahh who cares ! Never been kissed was just devastatingly great!

ü American beauty

Well I wasn’t really watching the movie until the ‘bag dancing in the wind scene’... After watching that I immediately got a copy of the whole movie and watched it again..to think that someone actually had enough creativity to write something completely out of this world about something so dumb and boring was … unnerving

ü Edward Scissorhands

I was a lil’ kid when I first watched this movie … so now as a teenager I watched it again and one word to describe the whole thing was “gratifying”

ü Silence of the lambs

ugh this movie was just so gross and interesting … why the hell wouldn’t it come in the list !?

ü Shawn of the dead

this movie never fails to crack me up

no matter how many times I watch it ! honestly I had to make a backup of this movie cause the original one was so worn and scratched ! …

ü Fight club

ever since I was like 13 I had this movie as a number one in my top 10.. but well after watching it over and over again well the magic ran out and thus its down to number 6.

ü Lion king

waaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! I still cry every single time I see this movie… so that says a lot … I hate Scar.

ü Lake house

well it wasn’t the typical romance movie so that’s what got my attention … and for two people to fall in love even though they’re in different timelines was … wow.Oh and the scene where Sandra Bullock realises that Keanu reeves was the one who got hit by that car was .. WOW.

ü Pride and prejudice

what can I say? … I mean this is my FAVOURITE BOOK EVER.

ü Clueless ? haha. Josh was just too cute.



movies

This entry was posted on Sunday, December 30, 2007 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment