Dec 9 2007-stupid routine  

Posted by: Poopietel

Today was the most boring day of the boring-EST days in one’s life.
Although, if it wasn’t boring then I wouldn’t have realized how dumb my internet routine is.
See, whenever I switch on my comp. it automatically signs in on yahoo and msn messenger.
Then I open i.e. or firebox [depending on my mood O_o] and sigh in on piczo, bebo, facebook and friendster.
See ??????
I have a freaking account on all these sites, I have loads of friends on most of them … most are people I don’t know …
What’s wrong with me ? I mean does this immediately mean that I lack real social skills leading to a weird ass choice of living a cyber-life ?
Well is it ???
Oh and me writing on this here blog doesn’t help either!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This entry was posted on Sunday, December 09, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

you seem to have been cured of your addiction - keep writing, it's funny!
Em.

lol i totally get what you mean..
ive got my sites down to..4 but now ive added this one to teh list so 5..
i dont even really use half the sites

on a different note..you moved to phillipines?
what country'd you leave?
well i guess you dont have to answr that if you dont want..
but thats just wow..
were you ok with that? And how are teh phillipines? =)

Post a Comment