awh i feel b*tchy !  

Posted by: Poopietel

I havent uploaded the promised *string of posts* yet !

psh.

sowi !

anyways.

loads of updates !

1.)I graduated HIGH SCHOOL !
2.)I'm having a problem picking out a college
3.)I'm still single :(
4.)I celebrated my bday !
-im friggin 17 !

dazzit !

oh oh lemme elaborate on #2 ... See student here philly should be looking/applying for college at max. of 1 month before graduation. ... thing was I was too busy making sites,getting fattah and mourning my current (single) status.

i'm left with no choice but to do a speedy college hunt which will undeniably leave me going all "why lord ?!? whyy !?!? ... f*cking hell hole"

oh oh *FLASH UPDATE*

I think I'm starting to swear too often :(


..

agh.

..
what more can I say ?
..


bwahh btw. its past 3 am here in phillipines.

.tsh psh.

insomnia muchies?

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 27, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment