--whoa !!  

Posted by: Poopietel

I'm back !
*is anyone getting tired of these I'm back and here are the updates posts?*
Gahh
Ive been so busy
We had this cheerleading performance thingy
which pretty much took up loads of my time
but ahh I hear the imaginary people questioning me
They're all going
"she was having a cheering performance thingy for 4 months o.O?"

My answer:
Of course not >.<
See my last post was on
"Tuesday, June 10, 2008 // 1:28 AM"
my guy and I broke up around that time
So I pretty much lost interest in using the net since duh I had to put myself out there to get "somewhere" if yah knows whats I means
*nudge nudge moment*

After that I had a series of grueling tests which were followed by brutal exams
Then my mother got alarmingly sick and I had to take care of her
and last but not the least there was that previously mentioned cheerleading thingy

So let me tell you a lil' it bout what happened in that cheerleading thingy
WE HAD TO WEAR THIS SHORT SHORTS SHIZZ
I'm not one to get all old-fashioned but oh-em-ghi it was one of those shorts where people'd take a look at you and then end up saying
"I dont think there'd be any difference if you werent wearing shorts"

so I went on and did a lil photo digging and came up with this
*this was what we all really looked like.. minus the boots and hairdo.. and btw the belly showing part was worse for us since ours looked like bras [sorry had to say the word]*



*so yeah as IF I'd post my real pic wearing that o.O*

Uhm yeah ... the mor-night is young... I'll post more later on !
xoxo


This entry was posted on Saturday, October 04, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment