oh nah dont worry .. I'll be ok in 2-3 yrs?  

Posted by: Poopietel in

Its 3 am here in la-la land !
Im watching a pretty gross movie which I should not be watching
its amazingly funny though .. the main concept of "IT" biting. Lol... I will so NOT elaborate further.

Anyways I had my first ever ride on the back *exposed area* of a tricycle !



one of the first things my father warned me about right after coming here was the exposed area of the tricycle and how I should never EVER sit there, but since Im all rebellious and shizz I said
" asssss if ! "
*in my mind of course .. wtf you seriosly think I'll tell my father this out loud? .. *
anyways the opportunity never came but alas tonight lady luck was on my side and I got the chance to sit there !
so first off I have to say that you should never ever sit there if you *like me* absolutely adore your hair do and having one strand of it blow off in some way would defo be the end of you.

BUT if you're one of those people who like looking like this


then go ahead and sit there.
Oh and another thing, if youre a complete clutz like I am then please dont even THINK about sitting there cause nothing short of a few broken bones and a much needed trip to a hospital will come out of it.

^^ so yeah Ive just told you indirectly about my ride in the back of a tricycle *oh pats self on back* ^^
so ttyl I shall go lie down and give my bruised and battered body a much needed rest.

This entry was posted on Friday, October 24, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment