sleep ... I miss you  

Posted by: Poopietel

I'm tired
I haven't slept in
*starts counting*
3 days now

I'm sleepy
But I cant sleep
why ?
oh yeah I know
Its cause I get my grades in less than 4 hours ...
damn
and I know I failed

Its not one of those
"I know I failed*but secretly has a chance of passing*" moments

This is one of those
"the teacher told me I failed so yeah duh I failed" scenario

I never wanted to disappoint my parents
Its just that well
I slacked off
my reasons for slacking off sucks too...
Its cause the teacher hated me in that class
so I stopped listening to the lesson
*dumb ass in the house?*

I'm actually quite dizzy now.
Hope I don't pass out later on my way to school
...see ya when I see yah...
-Rose

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 21, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment