updated after years!.. technically months but whaddaheck.  

Posted by: Poopietel in

LOVE-death UPDATES:
see see usually people say love LIFE but since mine has flat lined I said death! see see ? Wait what - No? psh fine.
gigil
Twain thing = completely over
around
I knew there had to be something amazingly wrong with this seemingly perfect dude
putuscinte
see he asked me out on valentines & so yeah I was in heaven by then but I said no and laughed it off cause I had the spine-prickly feeling that something was gunna happen that would make me go hah.
-=Uhm quit yapping,just tell us why its all over!=-
=-you say-=
So first thing was his undeniable flirting with my friend
*friend ?tanduk*
uhm ok wait actually my friend IS the one who initiates the flirting thing with him but he flirts back so
no diff. merajuk
second thing that finally got me to realize how pathetic this guy is:
He's so frickin unreliable !
he's like there for you only when he's got "time to spare".
psh babes I don't have time for all his pathetic ways.

SCHOOL-death UPDATES:
see that? usually people say school LIFE but since mine academically died I said death! see see ? Wait what - still can't see?? psh fine.adus
so yeah school ngantuk well... I've officially done it !
I've now gotten an "FA" in 2 or possibly 4 subjects!
=-FA: failure due to absences-=
I really dont know how I'll tell my mom bout this,I'm planning on telling her tom. right before I dash out of my house.Hopefully she'd have had enough time to cool it beforeI get home.
fingers,toes,hands,legs and strands of hair crossed? doa

This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 24, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

nakalink ka na sakin miss wang wang, maglagay ka kasi ng tagboard, napilitan tuloy ako magpost sa comment, lawlz :-j

Post a Comment