Note to self : don't fall asleep woman!  

Posted by: Poopietel in

Hello blogging world!

I haven’t been updating much have I?

Well to put you up to speed, I’ve told my mom about the ahem failing thing and she … raised an eyebrow

kenyit

*oh wait not that*

she did this --> angkatkening

*without that weird smirk*

*I’m serious that’s all she did*

And that’s it, I can’t believe I spent so much time dreading her reaction complete with anxiety attacks and all that habba whatsa but all I got was a stupid eyebrow raise.

Major fail tumbuk

----------

Oh lemme blog about something even though it actually happened 4-5 months ago or something.

I have a driving license people !

See I started going for lessons sometime in December but then the Christmas holiday’s thing happened and the lessons resumed on January something, meaning I had like 2-3 weeks under my belt of not practicing and not to mention the days of endless partying got to me,so on my first day of lessons I was weak… mentally and physically WEAK. Man I remembered getting into that car and barely hearing the driving dude say ‘Go on drive’.. or was it ‘we are live’.. heh no matter.

Anyways while I was driving the driver dude thought that I was ready to go to err more dangerous places so he made me drive to one of the busiest places in manila.

*driver dude-cuckoo*

I don’t really know where it was cause yah I was beat and the driver dude was just saying go left go right. Anywhoo later on I started getting heavy eyed and boom I fell asleep.
*Me--> --> --> *
(uhm yah sorry couldnt find an emoticon sleeping on the wheel)
SERIOUSLY.

I woke up with the driver dude screaming and grabbing the wheel and then I noticed that the car was swerving onto the extreme left of the uberly busy 4-lane road thing.

POINT OF THIS BLOG

Don’t try to fall asleep on the wheel man, and if you’re really REALLY sleepy and you need to go drive then get a driver or ride a taxi or one of those FX or jeep thingies.




This entry was posted on Monday, April 20, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment