I can't sleep  

Posted by: Poopietel in

I’ve been sleepy this whole day and now I have a chance to sleep BUT I can’t.
The problem is simple and resolving it is easy as it just means that I have to get up, take 5 steps towards my window and proceed to draw the curtains ... BUT no, my almost legendary laziness has attacked once again.

Let me tell you about my laziness; it is the one thing that has been a holding me back from almost anything in my life like say:
1. Studying : Every single report card I got from grade 2 till grade 10 have had “Not living up to her potential” which is fancy talk for “your daughter is lazy and I wonder every single day how she motivates herself enough to breathe.”
2. Waking up: 3 years attending college and most of my failures are not cause I’m daft but because I cannot muster up enough ‘want’ to go to school.
3. Moving around: I once stayed at the living room for 3 days because I was too lazy to bring my laptop back to my room.
List goes on really but I want to go back to the problem at hand which is that my curtains aren’t drawn completely and I can see a red blinking thing which I’m going to just guess is coming from a tower and not some flying totally motionless monster with a red blinking nose.

Anyways I’ve been mulling over this matter since 12 am... and its 2:30 am now – I’ve pretty much decided to call it a mornight and head down to the living room for some good ol’ TV but I’m too lazy to do that too...
Egh.

UPDATE:
I just looked outside my window and woah!
The blinking thing is gone... which means only one thing
*pause for effect*
Something Rudolph-ish this way comes...gigitjari

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 08, 2010 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment