I’m in love,sorta  

Posted by: Poopietel

Hi, I’m in love...

Well not really...

Or I guess yes, maybe I am.

If anyone’s reading this and they’ve read back to my past posts, they’ll get that I’m a fool when it comes to lovin' and likin'.

I always have someone I wanna be with but I can never get *usually because I’m a dimwit and I get the oh-shits whenever it comes to answering the “Can you be my girlfriend?” part.

Now though I have no one.

Only cause I’ve told myself I wasn’t gunna look anymore and I’d just wait it out till I’m 23 and by then I aim on going for an arranged marriage.

Anyhowzah,as I said in the title...

‘I’m in love,sorta’... I’m in love with the idea of falling in love.

I’ve even made up countless conversations which I will have with my future bf who will ultimately be my future husband, the convos by the way are insanely funny and cringe-inducing but I will not post them to save myself from the cringe that I myself would give a person who made up conversations with her currently unknown boyfriend/future husband who may or may not have been born yet.

*Imaginary blog readers say “what?!”

Me: Yes,I could go all cougar on young tots - anywhoo you can’t be picky when you’re alone.

This entry was posted on Friday, June 04, 2010 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment