Nov 30 2007-thy name  

Posted by: Poopietel

Yepz
I’ve just about accepted that this here blog of mine is becoming an addiction...
And what is that I hear?
Person; ‘like omg she’s just written like 3 posts and she calls that an addiction!?’
Ha-ha, well ‘person’ I know myself just about enough to realize when I’m getting obsessed with something!


Ahh yes yes me talking to myself … you shall be reading more of those sooner or later..

x-x-x-x-x-x-x
Well, I’m going to start the blog topic now
x-x-x-x-x-x-x
I was staring at the screen and loving my new found fame [o_o]
Seriously 41 views
*jumps up and down hysterically*
And I started thinking about my account name
‘DISTANT EXISTENCE’
What’s the connection with the content of the blog? I mean the name sounds rather dark and serious and well the blog’s content has absolutely nothing dark nevertheless serious about it right?

Well, my reason would be that uhm well it sounded cool?
Yeah... Well no... Actually I went to one of those name generator thingies and got the name
[o_O]
Ha-ha well I didn’t want to think too much!!!


Shall write something more later on!

Bahbayz!
[-_-]

This entry was posted on Friday, November 30, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment