frustration much?  

Posted by: Poopietel

PFFFFT
I cant send messages in ym

*pissed off much?*
Actually I can but no one receives it..
except for some people
namely
-jogz
-jolas

But I have been getting their pms some of them saying
"ang taray mu ndi ka na namamansin"
-rough translation-
"you're such a snob"

"hoooooyy"
-rough translation-
"heeeeeyy!!"

Aside from that irritating thing Ive got nothing else to say really
oh oh wait I do!

-=I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW=-
*imagine an Asian girl saying that with no trace of enthusiasm in her tone*

Don't get me wrong..
I absolutely adore college life
Its just that the people in it are not as pleasant as they seem to be..
Some of them are just trying to get close to you with the sole intent of getting all the dirt on you..
gahh...
onto a lighter school related subject

-=CRUSHES=-
see this used to be my motivation to wake up and go to school but now even that doesn't help
Its like Ive lost the desire to "like" guys
*no this does not mean I will be turning on to the girlies...this just means Im bitter and all that she-bang*


ANYWAAAAAYS
I think I have to go to sleep now
even though I'm so not sleepy


XOXO


This entry was posted on Sunday, October 05, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment