ZZZOOMMMGG  

Posted by: Poopietel in

zomg
so I slept at like 5 am last night so I'm pretty cranky right now
let me tell yah I switched on my lapop today and there was this error thing that told me to go into safe mode and so some damage control
so blah that got me heated up
I restarted the damn pc and I went into safe mode
looked around
*by this I literally mean I looked at the screen and did nothing*
then I re-started the pc and kabboom error gone
weird eh ?

--moving on
I'M IN LOVE WITH BLAIR AND CHUCK FROM GG !
seriously I am head over heels in love with their pairing
I was looking GG up in wiki and I saw how Chuck was/is just a secondary character and I was like "W-T-F" I mean yes I get how in the book it is like that but cmon in GG-tv series- Nate's character seems to be more of secondary than main,
I mean gawd have you seen the story line where Nate hooks up with a much much older *not to mention* MARRIED woman? Hasnt that scenario been seemingly over used in tv series these days ?
enough about that.
Lets just go head on with my fave B&C episodes

"Seventeen Candles"
Blair: Do you.. like me?
Chuck: .. Define "like".
Blair: You've got to be kidding! I do not believe this.
Chuck: How do you think I feel? I haven't slept. I feel sick like there's something in my stomach... fluttering.
Blair: Butterflies?? Ooooo No no no no This is not happening.
Chuck: No one is more surprised or ashamed than I am.
Blair: Chuck...You know that I adore all of God's creatures and the metaphors they inspire, but those butterflies... have got to be murdered.

--see how Chuck is SOOOO not used to "liking" anyone ? awwwwwwwwwwwww--

"Victor Victrola"
Blair: Thanks for the lift home
Chuck: You were amazing up there
(Blair looks at him for a moment, then leans in for a kiss. Their lips touch lightly, before Chuck pulls away)
Chuck: You sure?
(Blair pauses briefly, then kisses him passionately. Things progress as the screen fades to black)

--see how he pulled away !!?!?! awwwwwwwwwwww--

"Summer, Kind of Wonderful"
Chuck: Please don't leave with him.
Blair: Why? Give me a reason... and "I'm Chuck Bass" doesn't count.
Chuck: 'Cause you don't want to.
Blair: That's not enough.
Chuck: 'Cause I don't want you to.
Blair: That's not enough.
Chuck: What else is there?
Blair: The true reason I should stay right where I am and not get in the car. Three words. Eight letters. Say it... and I'm yours.
Chuck: I... I ... [pause]
Blair: Thank you. That's all I needed here.

--that was an ouch-filled moment .. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww--

This entry was posted on Saturday, October 04, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

lol..ganda nung dialogue..hihi..

Post a Comment