I am awesommmmeee  

Posted by: Poopietel in

Hello blogals and eh.. blogoys?

I’m going to start a series of posts wherein I share my adventures growing up, all the shit and awesomeness that I’ve gone through.



First off, growing up I kept on shifting from one school to another, mainly cause I either disrupted the class or left the class all together

(The schools were always near my house so running home was really easy, and back then teachers didn’t know kids like ME existed).

Due to my ever present desire to always leave before school officially ended, my mother had an idea..
She decided to send me off to a really really far school
Twas called St. Scholastica's Academy.

She underestimated my aforementioned desire.
takbole

Me being the awesomely resourceful girl that I am, decided to do something so undeniably SIMPLE that I was sure to get away with it.

Back in those days the teacher would give us our assignments and also some special announcements on our diary *handbook* then sign each and every one of the diaries before letting us leave the class

Here’s what I did.
After our diaries were signed by the teacher and she dismissed us, I went and wrote an extra announcement in my diary:


“There will be no classes for 3 days.”

GENIUS WASN’T IT?

So yes I went home, my mother saw the announcement and as she had seen the teachers’ siggy she just let it pass.

After 2 days of staying home and enjoying my life as a kid on vacation something happened.
The one thing that I hadn’t even though of.. the loophole on my plan that would inevitably kick me on the ass.

MY SERVICE.
*da-da-da-dan*

I forgot about the dude who’s supposed to pick me up everyday for school, on the morning of the 3rd day my mom was unusually weird, she was nice… like icky-nice…ewwish spine tingly nice.
I started to get sweaty, I knew the secret was out.

This was the convo:
Mom: “So the driver came over today…”
Me: *damn you driver dude*
Mom: “he asked if you were gunna be absent today”
Me: **
Mom: “I told him about the announcement in your diary”
Me: * *
Mom: “he said that it was impossible cause all your classmates haven’t stopped going to school”

I’m not gunna tell you what happened… actually I will.
She was so damn pissed.
*oh-you-know-that's-an-understatement*


The details are a bit too much but the aftermath included having my grandma to come and rescue me and a sudden trip to the saloon to get rid of the massacred remains of my hair.

MORE TO COME!
Later alligaytarz

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 23, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment