I hate math.  

Posted by: Poopietel

There's something about working with numbers that just pisses me off. It's like every single time I'm faced with some problem that needs computation my mind just waves the white flag right of the bat without even giving the problem an opportunity to be worked out.


It wasn't always like this though; there was a time when I hated all subjects equally but I think what did it was the move from Philippines to Dubai. This hate/more hate relationship I have with math was a result of me not being able to fully understand English at that time so you can only imagine how a child could even think that the math subject we were having was some form of an advanced drawing class where the numbers and operations were a design of some sort.


Heck I'm just looking for something to blame.


Although the truth is that no one can be blamed for this; not I, not the teachers and not even the situation.


The only thing you can really blame is Math itself… right?


PS: I'm back yo!

This entry was posted on Monday, May 31, 2010 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment