Dead celebrities and look-a-likes.  

Posted by: Poopietel in

I was reading hyperbole and a half and I read her post where she showed a picture of her celebrity look-a-like using 'Celebrity morph'.


I unsurprisingly wanted to try it too and I headed onto trusty trusty Google.


Me being the lazy ass that I am, decided to type 'celebrity m' on the search bar and let trusty trust Google finish it off.


BAD IDEA.


The first thing that popped out was 'Celebrity morgue' and again me being the curious ass that I am, decided to click it instead.


Now, I only went far enough as to visit their homepage which had clickable names of dead celebrities… I didn't click them but I'm shamefully positive that I'll go back to it tomorrow because I really am that disturbingly curious.



Anyways, I did get to check who I looked like on Celebrity Morph.


But that deserves a whole new post.

This entry was posted on Monday, May 31, 2010 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment