Here’s to the “look-a-likes”  

Posted by: Poopietel

Look at my last post to feel that my posts have a sense of continuity.


Right so, I've been to many sites like those before and I usually get a message saying ...No face was detected“ which used to hurt me a little since it wasn't like I uploaded a picture that had nature or just furniture in it till I decided to be positive albeit stupid and instead think that my face is really just unique.


This time though I was on a mission to have my face detected and so I took about 40 webcam pictures which all had my face clearly plastered on it.


No one could have predicted this outcome…


Really no one.



Also had one where Jean-Claude van Damme appeared with an 80% … percentage. *Brain fart*


Long live internet time wasters!


PS: I really want to change the layout! geez I'm sick of it cause it’s too unrelated to my posts like really its pretty *too pretty* and too UN-me.

Come to think of it though my blog doesn’t really have much of a lone subject per-se and the only way the layout would be related to my posts was if it showed me sitting on a sofa with thought bubbles containing worms, houses, poison, eggs, rooms, cars and a blender.

... that’s actually a good idea...

*watch this space.



This entry was posted on Monday, May 31, 2010 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment