Awful awful men.  

Posted by: Poopietel in

Had an awfully awful experience today when a degenerate man followed me in the train station.

Not really the first time its’ happened but things like these always give me the chills but at the same time there’s a part of me hoping that they’d do something ludicrously dumb like touch me or something just so I can have a reason to break their nose.

Anyways the stuff he did weren’t really that bad but you can only do so much to ignore his crap, I tried to laugh it off as his quirkiness but when he got out of his way to follow me, sit next to me, stare at me from 2 inches away and give me a longing gaze before he got off his stop on the train- it really got hard to try and see the better side in him. I don’t even know what he thought he was gunna get from what he did...

I myself have ogled more than a few men in my young age but I’ve always had the utmost respect when I ogle them, by that I mean I don’t do the ‘perverted-you’re-slowly-being-undressed-face’ and I’ve never done anything remotely close to making them uncomfortable.

I’m okay with people looking because it’s a free country and you can never tell what piques the interest of people but I just wish men all have the decency to back off when it’s clear that they’re making someone uncomfortable.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 02, 2010 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment